We would like to address good news which don't get much coverage in the main stream media...
The national emergency was declared by President Trump on March 13, 2020. In January 2023, the Biden administration set the impending deadline for both the national emergency and the public health emergency to end.
What Are The "National Emergency" And The "Public Health Emergency" Declarations?
The "National Emergency" Declaration gives special powers to the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA agency -such as nationwide lockdowns.
The "Public Health Emergency" Declaration gives special powers to CDC -such as use of Remdesivir and ventilators as the only authorized treatments for Covid patients.
On April 10, 2023, President Biden signed into law H.J.Res. 7, which terminated the national emergency related to the COVID-19 "pandemic." Below is the screen shot of the White House website regarding this new law.
In January 2023, the White House announced that the public health emergency will also end on May 11, 2023. This is one week away now. The end of public health emergency will give the states the go-ahead to begin winding down the measures enacted under the emergencies.
The dual emergency declarations will be gone bye-bye on May 11, 2023. YAY!!!
A public health emergency (PHE) declarations normally last for 90 days and expire unless they are renewed. Well, as you all know, this Covid 19 related PHE was renewed repeatedly over the past three years. Bummer!
Despite the end of the national emergency, the main stream media is still claiming that the fake Covid-19 plandemic is not over yet (we strongly disagree; it is over; this is purely our opinion), the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is still spreading (we strongly disagree), and new variants of the virus are still emerging (computer generated in the labs, LOL). This is an ever growing Pinocchio nose lie, in our opinion. We are firmly confident that all the current day health complications and sudden deaths are not as a result of the SARS-CoV-2, but are the side effects of the untested, useless and dangerous injections (they are actually not vaccines in classical medical sense.). You may disagree, but the fast growing numbers of myocarditis cases, blot clots, cancer, ... paint a clear picture.
While the emergency use authorizations (EUAs) won’t end on May 11 (bummer, the big pharma is still protected!), here are a few things we think might be changing fairly quickly:
1. Vaccines, tests, and treatments will become less available. Good riddance!
2. Covid-19 vaccination, face masks, social distancing and other nonsensical requirements will essentially disappear. Good riddance!
3. We shall experience less and less main stream media driven "fake news" disguised as medical info on the SARS-CoV-2, new variants, and surges. Good for our collective psyche!
4. There will be less insurance coverage and less subsidies for the Covid-19 vaccines, tests, and treatments. More people might even lose their health insurance coverage. Consequently, Covid-19 treatment will get more expensive. One good side of this prediction is that in our opinion, less people will be forced to take the vaccines or exposed to kidney killer Remdesivir treatments!
5. As most healthcare workers are vaccinated, we shall experience service shortages. Healthcare will as a result become more expensive.
6. Research and other pandemic preparedness and response efforts will decrease. Good thing that our tax Dollars won't be wasted for fake "plandemics" any longer.
7. People with chronic illnesses due to ongoing metabolic challenges and compromised immune systems due to dangerous injections, will be considered as long Covid patients and will be left further behind.
Dear friends, we regretfully share with you both good and bad news. We sincerely hope that you were not severely effected by the forced treatments during the last three years, and that you have a healthy life now and in the future. We at COMFORT KETO will do everything possible to offer you healthy nutrition to help you recover from any complications you may have, now and in the future.
God bless you, your family and friends.